British American Tobacco Italia S.p.A., one of the most relevant multinational players within FMCG Sector, is looking for an Intern in the Trade Support area, within the Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support in the update of monitoring excel dashboard;
- Mine Data from Customers’ database;
- Update Back Office Data of the web site dedicated to B2B customers;
- Support the Back Office Communication Campaign for the web site;
- Support the Back Office Communication management towards costumers;
- Support the Reporting to the Head of Trade.
- University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Marketing or similar;
- Master degree in Marketing could be considered as a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package (Excel and Power Point);
- Advanced level of English and Italian languages;
- Openness, flexibility and willingness to adapt to a changing environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM;
- Experience in Google Analytics
BAT provides an allowance of 800 euros, plus ticket restaurant. The intern will be equipped with company laptop and phone.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
To know more and send your application visit: Trade Support Internship (bat.com)