Pubblicato il 23/05/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
For our Italian Plant in Ferentino (FR) we are looking for a Trainee in Production Area.
Through integration in Production team the trainee will have the opportunity to understand and to be involved in department daily activities
The Intern will be part of the team. The role will be varied and cross-functional, encompassing reporting, analytics, and strategic initiatives.
- Definition of requirements concerning the productive process in terms of results and time
- Preparation for audit activities
- Monitor certification process for each operator , Ergonomics and work stations analysis. Ensure respect of standards and working time.
- Action plan to improve performance in coherence with producitivity plans
- Check work cycles (in terms of times and methods) with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Working hand in hand with the production supervisor on any and all aspects of production activity
- Excellent skills in analysis and planning, proactive behavior, problem solving, international mindset, communication, results orientation, flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English language, in oral and written production both.
- Advanced User in MS Office (Excel)
- Good skills in relating and team working.
Internship starting from September, duration: 6 months
Reimbursement: 800 euros + canteen
Valeo is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce. Interested candidates can send their CV with authorization for D.lgs 196/2003 to email@example.com.