Understand business requirements processes, digital technologies and techniques, support to identify technology and/or process opportunities, working with Business & IT to develop, support to implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value. The area of responsibility, work close with her/him report, includes but is not limited to: Route to Market, Trade Marketing and Distribution, Digital marketing (SEO, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, paid media, email marketing, lead generation, database management, website optimization), eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social and Analytics, Digital Transformation and Employee Journey improvements.
- Digital Technology Analysis & Implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement & Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Process Management
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistical sciences.
- Desire some basic experience or knowledge in Digital Technologies (e.g: e-commerce, mobile, database acquisition and management, CRM, SEO, social media, analytics, openAPI)
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies
- Creative profile and presence for facilitation and with influencing skills
- Basic knowledge of Traditional & Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban and waterfall).
- Positive attitude and desire to work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Fluency in English and Italian languages.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: “BAT IDT Marketing Technology Intern“)