Pubblicato il 10/10/2019
Tipo Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
Who are we
Aptar is a global company delivering excellence in engineering and dispensing solutions that improve the lives of millions of consumers across the globe. Our workplace is an exciting environment of innovative thought, initiative, trust and teamwork.
You should work here because we
- Attract and develop high performing people
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional and global career opportunities
- Contribute to the communities where we reside
What’s new with Aptar
We have an exciting internship in Aptar Italia in the Controlling Area, under the mentorship and tutorship of the EMEA B+H Controlling Director.
The location is in Pescara (Abruzzo), Italia.
This is how your journey begins
The resource will start his journey by going through the on-boarding program foreseen to provide him/her with all needed information about the company, the department and the functions within the European Finance and Controlling organization. After this preliminary process, the resource will be involved in Operations Controlling activities with the purpose of acquiring the technical knowledge and skills in this area as well as learning the use of controlling tools and methodologies used for measuring and analysing manufacturing costs, budgeting and forecasting operations performance. He/She will also support EMEA Operations Controller on the development of business cases, annual planning process, financial analysis and budgetary activities of manufacturing and logistics operations in order to complete the development of his/her professional skills and competencies.
By providing real work experience, he/she will also have the opportunity to develop the own personal growth along the way and start building the foundation of the own career development.
You will bring on the journey
- Education – Master’s Degree in Business & Administration, Finance & Controlling or Equivalent
- Italian native, English high proficiency. A second foreign language would be considered a plus
- Understanding of Finance and Controlling aspects
- Analytical, result orientation and communication skills
What we offer:
- 6-month internship
- An Exciting, Diverse and value based working environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal development