Pubblicato il 17/03/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Business Administraton, Riisorse Umane
Be part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible.
We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you are join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace.
In P&C (People & Culture – our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
You will support the People & Culture (HR) department in:
- Organize Employer Branding activities
- Screen CV and conduct interviews as required
- Support Induction & Integration Programs.
- Collaboration in the implementation of Global Internship Programs
- Support External Certification activities
- Support Internal Communication activities
- Support in Back Office Activities
Who we’re looking for
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Organizational Psychology
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Literacy in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer and problem-solving orientation
- Ability to work alone, in team and to engage with multi-functional stakeholders
- Passionate about Human Resources
What’s ‘nice to have’
- Experience in HR department in multinational company would be a huge plus
- Master in Human Resources
- Communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Quick learning capabilities entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
What we offer
- Paid Curricular Internship of 6 months
- Ticket restaurants
Number of open position: 1
Work location: Rome
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.