Pubblicato il 21/01/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 40,000 employees in 66 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: In this position you are responsible for the after sales service of the order processed, from the moment that the order is shipped to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites. An eye for detail and passion for the job make you the best at your work. You’re always looking for a way to optimize Merck’s service and like to share these ideas with your team.
Who you are
- An (educational) background in Business
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment is a plus.
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems is a plus
- Fluency in Italian both conversational and written plus fluent English. Speaking Spanish would be a plus.
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work.
- Enjoy working in an international team.
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service.
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly.
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Location: Merck Chemicals Amsterdam Office