Job purpose and key deliverables
British American Tobacco Italia S.p.A. is seeking a talented and bright intern to join its legal department in Rome. This internship is a structured learning experience that combine in-class theory with real-world applications, while being supported by an experienced team of professionals.
This internship is in our Legal and External Affairs Team (LEX) is a great opportunity to learn and get fully involved in a multi-cultural, open environment.
Deliver with integrity is one of our company core values and we expect you to take this opportunity to grow your corporate experience and skillset whilst receiving a competitive internship allowance.
As an intern in our department, you will have the opportunity to work on strategic topics as well as operational tasks right from the beginning, and be part of a dynamic team contributing to the business results.
The work would include supporting the legal team in its day to day operations including but not limited to:
- Assisting with general administrative matters
- Assisting with maintenance of documentation, spreadsheets and legal databases
- Report generation
- Document collation
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation and arrangements for execution across all business areas
- Legal research
- Liaising with external counsel
- Assisting with various legal projects as required
- The review and creation of legal documents
- Preparing statutory and corporate filings
Durata: 6 mesi
Inizio: fine febbraio
Sede: Via Amsterdam 147 Roma
To apply please send your CV to Ludovica Denaro firstname.lastname@example.org