Pubblicato il 25/05/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Collaborating in the Management of the book-keeping operations according to the Corporate Accounting Principles and to the local legal and fiscal requirements, to ensure smooth & accurate financial processes.
- Support the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions (full cycle: book A/P invoices), generation A/R invoices, process, and post A/P payments and A/R receipts.
- Ensure periodic fiscal activities (V.A.T., withholding tax, Intrastat, Income TAX).
- Prepare and book treasury transactions on a timely basis and ensure accuracy prior to passing to the Finance & Control Manager for approval. Manage treasury transactions related to the settlement of receipts, payments, investments and borrowing.
- Support the monthly Inter-Company reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and profit and loss.
- Collaboration with the Accounting team in the preparation the monthly closing, including journal entries, depreciation entries, accruals and reconciliations to the General Ledger and providing other departments with all the necessary information.
- Providing support in performing routine activities relevant to general administration, such as processing travel expense reports, archiving and filing the documents.
- Assist in research and resolution of all types accounting issues.
- Assist in documenting processes and aligning to standard processes/procedures across the company.
- Support the General Ledger recordings operation
- Helping in the preparation of Financial Statements and related Notes.
- Ensure proper accounting administrative activities in meeting deadlines.
- Ensure the monthly closing for the purpose of the consolidated financial statements.
- Provide support by guaranteeing to Corporate Office all required details relating to consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure the recording monthly accounting of personnel costs.
- Budget & reporting techniques
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Office computing
- Business Awareness
- Excellence Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Operational Effectiveness
- Role Competencies
External Working Relations
- External consultants
- Business Partners
Internal working relations
- All Business Functions
- Corporate F&A
Durata Stage: 6 mesi (compenso 800€ mensili).
L’indirizzo e-mail al quale inoltrare i CV è: firstname.lastname@example.org.