British American Tobacco Italia is looking for a talented and brilliant intern, with a strong passion for the digital world and new technologies, to join the Marketing Technology team based in Rome.
As an intern in our team you will get the chance to understand the business requirement processes, digital technologies and techniques, support to identify technology and/or process opportunities. You will also have exposure to activities related to Route to Market, Trade Marketing and Distribution, Digital marketing (SEO, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, paid media, email marketing, lead generation, database management, website optimization), eCommerce, CRM, Campaign
Management, Social and Analytics, Digital Transformation and Employee Journey improvements.
Your work will involve:
- Digital Technology Analysis & Implementation;
- Creating Reports and Dashboard for viewing data;
- Stakeholder Engagement & Supplier Management; Budget Management;
- Process Management.
- Degree or current student in engineering, mathematics, statistical sciences;
- Master’s Degree in Digital is a plus
- Data sensitivity & analytical thinking
- Basic experience or knowledge in Digital Technologies (e.g: e-commerce, mobile, database acquisition and management, CRM, SEO, social media, analytics, open API);
- Advanced knowledge of the Office Package, especially Excel
- Creative and confident;
- Presentations and influencing skills;
- Positive attitude and desire to work collaboratively with a team; Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- Fluency in English and Italian languages.
- Basic knowledge of Traditional & Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban and waterfall).