Pubblicato il 29/03/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Elettronica, Gestionale
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join Hitachi ABB Power Grids and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In our Grids Automation division based in Santa Palomba (RO) we are looking for an intern who will support the Sales team in bringing efficient and effective solutions to customers
- Support the presentation of the full suite of Craneware products and solutions by taking care of new, prospective as well as internal clients;
- Learn how to use company sales tools (i.e. Salesforce);
- Support sales promotion and product development;
- Work closely with customers to understand their pain points and to link product features and benefits to help them and to help promote sales;
- Support Project Managers by continuously reviewing with the sales team trends and client feedback to anticipate future markets needs;
- Provide support to the sales team in client discovery and by proactively drive sales process in according with the internal roles and tools;
- Establish and maintain positive work relationships by working productively with support groups within the business;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Master’s degree in electrical/ electronic or management engineering;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point); knowledge of Autocad will be considered a plus;
- A high level of self-motivation, proactivity, willingness to learn and to start taking small responsibilities;
- Fluency in Italian and English; knowledge of French or Spanish will be considered a plus.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com