Pubblicato il 09/10/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale (preferito) o Economia
We are offering a 6 months internship opportunity designed for those who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in consumer products, allowing you to develop your leadership competencies and further explore your career interests.
Candidates will be part of our dynamic Customer Service and Logistics team, where they will work closely with Copacking Planning team on Master Data set up and Supply Planning for copacked products.
They will be also included in the collaboration with Customer Engagement and Demand Fulfillment team to coordinate the distribution process from distribution centers to final customers. Furthermore they will support the packaging control and approval process related to new product launches.
- Passionate, motivated university student who has completed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Engineering (Management) or Economics
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player with a collaborative mindset, able to work effectively in cross-functional and cross cultural teams
- Explorer, with an entrepreneurial attitude, acting fast in the project tasks assigned
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Good working understanding of key Supply Chain concepts
- Self- starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office products is required
- A previous experience in Supply Chain function will be considered a plus
Start date: November 2020