Pubblicato il 25/02/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 130,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Johnson & Johnson Spa Consumer Plant we are searching for a Stage in Process Improvement Engineering. The intern will participate in comprehensive engineering activities aimed at the development and implementation of effective and high quality processes.
The intern will be:
- Supporting the activities related to the process improvement engineering tasks.
- Support the Implementation of the KPI(s).
- Support the Identification of the improvement opportunities and priorities
- Support the redaction of feasibility reports aimed at calculating profitability and Pay-back
- Support the review of the documentation and training materials for processes, materials, and equipment
- Support the activities aimed at Implement equipment’s, materials, and processes performance requirements
- Giving support to the activities aimed at the review of the documentations and training materials for processes, materials, and equipment.
- Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or chemical engineering
- The ability to analyze problems with an engineering approach is strongly required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma methodologies will be considered a plus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Organization Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)
Job Function Engineering
Requisition ID 2105899403W