Pubblicato il 01/12/2020
Scadenza: 4 dicembre 2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale, Matematica con conoscenza di Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
We are offering a 6 months internship opportunity designed for those who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in FMCG multinational environment, allowing you to develop your leadership competencies and further explore your career interests.
Candidates will be part of our dynamic Budget & Planning organization where they will support the team focusing on reporting and analysis for Hub Marketing and top management.
The candidate will be included in projects to develop new reports using new analytics programs based on the Google platform. Will also support the marketing team on P&L for product launch at Hub Level, cost variance analysis, what if analysis.
- Passionate, motivated university student who has completed the Master’s degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Italian.
- Team player with a collaborative mindset, able to work effectively in cross-functional and cross cultural teams
- Explorer, with an entrepreneurial attitude, acting fast in the project tasks assigned
- Strong attitude working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets, comfortable managing huge database, excellent skills in Excel including formulas, pivot, formatting
- Good knowledge of VBA or similar and with a strong attitude to Digital and software area is considered a plus
- Good working understanding of key financial concepts and report (P&L, BS, WC)
- Self- starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office products is required