Pubblicato il 11/01/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria, Comunicazione, Statistica o similari
You lead the way, We’ve got your back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Communication, Engineering, Statistics or in related field of study, for an internship in our Digital Sales Team.
For our headquarter in Rome but virtually, we are looking for an intern who will support our Digital Sales team in PAYBACK, the leading multi-loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform, belonging to the American Express Group.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student/new graduate in a related field of study (Economics, Communication, Engineering, Statistics)
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel);
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong motivation with good cooperative mindset and team work attitude;
- Good commercial acumen.
He/she will support the team in the following activities:
- Brief and share all assets needed to run a specific digital marketing campaign for PAYBACK digital Partners end to end (from campaign briefing to creatives sharing to results sharing).
- Onboarding of new PAYBACK digital Partners, quality check for PAYBACK website and APP in relation to digital campaigns.
- Coordination with PAYBACK customer care and PAYBACK Partners / Affiliate networks in order to manage complaints related to Digital Partners.
- Support PAYBACK digital sales team in media sales activity and campaign management.
- Coordination with PAYBACK finance team and PAYBACK Partners for debit and credit notes issuance and management
At the end of the internship, the candidate will learn and understand the dynamics and the way of working in a multinational company. In particular, the candidate will do a first experience of team working and coordination of multiple teams having had the opportunity to work closely with different operational teams involved in PAYBACK marketing campaigns.
He/She will know how a digital marketing campaign is sold, planned and executed. The candidate will also know how a marketing campaign is analyzed and evaluated and how the analysis and results are presented to the client.
Last but not least He/She will also have had an overview of the whole digital marketing scenario and how B2B relationships are managed.
Type of internship: Extracurricular
Length: 6 months
If interested, send your cv to email@example.com, ref: “Digital Sales Intern” in the object line.