Pubblicato il 26/06/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Digital Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Technology
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Digital Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or in related field of study, for an internship in our Digital Marketing team.
For our headquarter in Rome, we are looking for a young talent who will support Digital Marketing priorities and activities in PAYBACK, the leading multi-loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform, belonging to the American Express Group.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student/ new-graduate in a related field of study (Digital Marketing / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Technology)
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel and PPT);
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curious and thinking outside the box
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- CMS – website and App management
- Website and app images declination
- Website and app creativity creation and or upgrade
- AdServer banner creativity declination
- Logo layouts declination
- Offline material changes/upgrades on pdf and final design
The Young Talent will be able to understand and learn to work in a dynamic and young working environment, collaborating closely with different teams, and she/he will be able to deepen digital marketing contents, such as content management, story-telling skills and publishing awareness on contents from different channels.
Type of internship: Extracurricular and virtual
Starting date: July
Length: 6 months
If interested, send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: “Digital Marketing Intern” in the object line