Pubblicato il 29/01/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics or in related field of study, for an internship in our Human Resources Department.
For our headquarter in Rome, we are looking for an intern who will support our HR Team, that is responsible for companywide people management, including acquiring talent, developing and retaining employees worldwide, and overseeing key programs like compensation, benefits, diversity and employee relations.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student or recent graduate in a related field of study
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel and PPT);
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curious and thinking outside of the both
He/she will be involved in talent management activities in order to:
- Support the HR organization in daily administration tasks
- Support in the internships’ recruitment, hiring process and onboarding, collaborating with university partners and the business
- Support the implementation of the main engagement activities
- Analysis and reporting on the main HR metrics
The candidate will gain direct knowledge and hands on experience in the HR field, working closely with all departments and learning how to manage different dynamics related to a big company as American Express is.
Type of internship: Extra- curricular
Starting date: February
Length: 6 months
Address: Da Vinci Center, Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel n° 15 – 00148 Roma
If interested, send your Cv to email@example.com “ref: Market HR Intern” in the object line.