Pubblicato il 05/02/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Digital Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Technology
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Engineering or in related field of study, for an internship in our Digital Marketing, Payback.
For our headquarter in Rome, we are looking for an intern who will support our Digital Marketing – Payback. PAYBACK is the multipartner loyalty program, designed to reward required purchases and more. The program includes, among others, Carrefour, Esso, Bricofer, Mondadori, GrandVision, BNL. PAYBACK allows you to accumulate points in more than 100 e-commerce sites including Booking.com, eBay, Groupon, Zalando and Yoox.PAYBACK is a company belonging to the American Express Group.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student or recent graduate in a related field of study (Digital Marketing / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Technology)
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel and PPT);
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curious and thinking outside of the box
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- CMS and management of all Site and App updates
- Image and site image declination
- Creation and / or modification of creativity for site and app
- AdServer banner creative declination
- Declination of logo formats
- Changes on pdf and executive for offline material
The candidate will gain direct knowledge and hands on experience in the Digital Marketing field, working closely with all departments and learning how to manage different dynamics related to a big company as American Express is.
Type of internship: Extra curricular
Starting date: February
Length: 6 months
If interested, send your Cv to email@example.com ref: “Digital Marketing Intern” in the object line