Tipo di Laurea: Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration
The candidate for the Stage in ‘Project Management Office’ will work with the PMO team which ensure identification, delivery and flawless project execution on the Project list for Site.
This role will lease and align with multi-functional teams on site to successfully help on running the due diligence, execute and implement Projects in line with success criteria.
The PMO Intern will identify and develop processes and tools for governance of the project execution enabling integrated solutions both technical and operative, trial organization and execution, outcome reporting and help to implement spec update and collaborate for the organization of project team activities.
Develop an IT tool which will:
- Ensure Project definition and execution with proper due diligence.
- Facilitate Project execution for the site in collaboration with regional function, Technical design departments, R&D and regional project managers assigned.
- Cooperate with the team to coordinate and ensure project outstanding execution on site securing smooth implementation and transition to new spec or suppliers on Time versus project agreements and budget identified.
- Support on the coordination of trial program execution and secure execution of trial and assessment, report and follow through on next steps (PIPO, Validation activities and Plant technical functions…).
- Support on the coordination of all Plant Project portfolio related activities to ensure project remains on track
- Monitor and help on leading all aspects of Plant related risks and opportunities
- Help on driving site portfolio governance and ensures adherence to established governance processes, help for the guidance on agreed-upon project management processes, practices and systems;
- Excellent skills in Office and in IT systems and processes
- Passion to develop tools and IT modules (programs, apps, etc.)
- Master`s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is required.
- Pro-active governance: Assess risks and lead the development contingency plans for projects may occur. Ensure that the right functions take ownership on the right levels and lead delivery of the key projects in the portfolio
- Clear communication: Partner with the broader team to ensure communication occurs in a timely manner, delays are solved, resource gaps are identified, risks are mitigated and stakeholders are aligned across multiple levels.
- Service-orientation: Quickly understand the flows to ensure sound and compliant tool enabling decision making and rapid implementation of projects.
- Project management: Utilize Project Management dashboards, project metrics and lessons learned to improve customer service.
- Process improvement: Improve and own the processes, tools and Roles and Responsibilities related to Project management
- Preferred, but not mandatory:
- A previous experience in a Consumer and/or Alimentary production site
- Master`s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, ideally IT or similar.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)