Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria (magistrale)
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism. The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand. Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.
High Jewellery Logistics Distribution & Invoicing Internship
Within the High Jewellery Supply Chain Department based in Rome, Bulgari is looking for a High Jewellery Logistics Distribution & Invoicing Internship (6 months). The candidate will support the team in following main activities:
• Perform national/international shipments in consignment for High Jewellery items producing, verifying and updating the documentation required and coordinating logistic movements of items in consignment to support worldwide Bulgari events.
• Provide Support to the distribution network and to the store, addressing and closing all local requests.
• Fill in proper documentation (Carnet Ata, pro-forma and DDT) and follow-up on its renewal, track and archive all relevant administrative/transportation documents.
• Monitor the High Jewellery consignment status and ensure documents update.
• Support in performing periodic reconciliations of Bulgari goods at external parties and with other Bulgari Companies.
• Analyze transportation costs.
• Support in analyzing existing process, proposing improvements.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
• University degree in Economics, Statistics or Engineering
• Analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (especially Excel)
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Planning & Organization
• Operational effectiveness
• Flexibility and Problem Solving
• Customer orientation
• Curious attitude and critical approach
How to apply: send your CV to email@example.com