Pubblicato il 24/09/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Marketing & Communication, Public Relations or in related field of study, for an internship in our Marketing & Communication Team.
For our headquarter in Rome virtually, we are looking for a young talent who will support Marketing & Communication priorities and activities in PAYBACK, the leading multi-loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform, belonging to the American Express Group.
What you will need to succeed
- You have a degree in a related field of study – Economics, Marketing & Communication, Public Relations
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Excellent knowledge of Office tools (in particular PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and teamwork attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curiosity and time management
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Support Marketing & Communication activities focusing on Public Relations and Event Organization
- Support the Payback editorial plan collaborating with Public Relations agencies
- Develop accurate reporting of media releases
- Develop PPT and Photoshop activities
The Young Talent will be able to understand and learn to work in a dynamic and young working environment, collaborating closely with different teams, and she/he will be able to deepen marketing and communication contents, such as collaborating with public relations agencies, improving skills and awareness in event organization field.
Type of internship: Extra-Curricular
Starting date: October
Length: 6 months
If interested, send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: “Marketing and Communication Intern” in the object line