Pubblicato il 16/03/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
A vacancy exists for a Production Planner in the Supply Chain department, Segrate (MI).
Today, hundreds of millions of people around the globe are suffering from an untreated skin disease. Helping these people to get a better life is what LEO Pharma is all about. By understanding their needs and wishes we will improve existing treatments and break new land to uncover the solutions of tomorrow. And this is where you enter the scene. By joining LEO Pharma you will get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among highly skilled colleagues while taking on our common quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world.
As a Production Planner within the Supply chain team you will be Responsible to translate the market demand into a reliable production plan short, medium, long period.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Schedule orders to production equipment in order to guarantee maximum efficiency
- Evaluate possible changes to plan in case of urgent requirements
- Support the site with capacity evaluations and performance monitoring (e.g.: volume attainment, OTIF)
- APO key user: PP/DS module
- Keep focus on costs
What you need to succeed:
- A Management Engineer or Economics degree or equivalent. Specialization in Supply Chain or project management is preferable.
- Knowledge of SAP, especially in APO modules in Supply Manager or Pipeline Manager roles is a plus
The successful candidate will be having a team working approach and ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams and a strong ability for data analysis and problem solving.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref. candidatura production planner)
We look forward to meeting you!