Be inspired. Make a difference.
McKinsey invites female students and experienced professionals based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join us for our 5th Next Generation Women Leaders event. Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to the event, to be held on May 24-26 in Paris.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy. You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential. Across the three days, you will meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
McKinsey is looking to get to know women who:
- are students, graduates or working professionals with fewer than 6 years of experience
- hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- have a proven record of leadership in an academic and/or professional setting
- thrive when working with other people
- want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
McKinsey offers you—talented women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa—the opportunity to shape your personal leadership style.
Apply by March 8, 2018: https://www.mckinsey.com/next-generation-women-leaders/