Pubblicato il 26/07/2017
Tipo di laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
The intern will support the Internal Control & Retail System Manager with all the activities concerning the implementation of policies and processes aimed to ensuring the company from operational, financial and business risks.
- Support in drafting policies and processes in close cooperation with all the involved departments;
- Support in completing the conformity assessments (mapping of the regional internal control and follow up on the action plans implementation)
- Support in monitoring the control of the boutiques by Report Review and KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic or Industrial Engineering,
- Ability to use MS Office (especially Excel);
- Analytical skills;
- Results orientation;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A minimum experience in the sector is preferred;
- Fluent English is a must;
Place of work: Rome
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com with “fendi internal control” in the subject line.