Pubbicato il: 20/02/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Project Manager in Risk Management
Iason is an international firm that consults Financial Institutions on Risk Management.
Iason is a leader in quantitative analysis and advanced risk methodology, offering a unique mix of know-how and expertise on the pricing of complex financial products and the management of financial, credit and liquidity risks. In addition Iason provides a suite of essential solutions to meet the fundamental needs of Financial Institutions.
Iason is searching for Project Manager to be included in important projects for international clients. Positions are available now.
To apply please complete the application form as Project Manager and submit your CV online: http://www.iasonltd.com/jobs
Brief description of the position
As a Project Manager you will be working as liaison between the IT and the Business in main banking players. You will have the chance to follow different finance-related projects end to end, from the business requirements up to the final deploy and delivery.
- Junior Profile (from 0 to 3 years of experience as Project Manager)
- Senior Profile (more than 3 years of experience as Project Manager)
- Customer relationships and Business Development
- Collect and analyze the business requirements
- Coordinate and organize meetings for the overall project governance
- Manage and coordinate all the activities along the entire project cycle
- Be accountable for the projects with the different bank’s stakeholders
Analytical and Technical Requirements
- Be proactive and very detail-oriented
- Problem-solving attitude
- Be able to perform well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience in managing a team
- Previous experience in project management is a prerequisite for senior candidates
- Knowledge of the Risk Management framework and processes within the Systemically Important Financial Institutions (SIFIs)
- Knowledge of banking systems and IT processes usually involved in Risk Management framework (data governance, model governance, reporting)
- Knowledge of IBM Algorithmics Suite and other Risk engines/solutions is a strong nice to have