Pubblicato il 01/03/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Business Administration, Ingegneria
NITA – After Sales
Mission and main objectives:
Support activities, definition of processes and tools to reinforce dealer network capability to implement programs and initiatives aiming to increase Customer Retention .
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Private Customer Promise:
- Reporting of internal KPI’s (Courtesy car usage, LNA and EVHC );
- Set-up of reporting to cascade the Customer Promise European KPI’s objective at dealer level;
- Engineering of automatic reports from AS400 to field force;
- Liase with all relevant departments involved in the Customer Promise implementation plan;
New LCV Customer Promise:
- Support the definition and localisation of pledges, roll-out planning and start-up phase, processes definition for the implementation at dealer level;
- Courtesy car : Liase with other department (CSD and Corporate ) to communicate the ‘Operational Standard’,to check the compliances at each car parking renewal.
- Ensure the car parking sizing in line with service level objectives (Courtesy cars/Repair Orders)
- Support AS Retention Manager in liasing with IS in order to respect the roll-out plan of DMS migration to EASI ;
- Support AS Retention Manager for the empowerment of the network in implementing all the programs and initiatives launched to increase retention rate ;
- Regular assessment and tracking on dealer Retention rate;
- Support Field Force in followup of AS initiatives and Programs aimed to increase Network capabilities.
- Customer Promise Kpi’s (internal and European);
- AS Retention Rate;
- Automatic reporting process completion;
- Number of dealer migrated to EASI
Background and experience (years):
Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
Specific technical skills:
- Goog pc skills-Excel, access, Word, Powerpoint;
- Team working ;precision and good analitical skills;
- good english written and spoken
Si richiede Laurea magistrale in alternativa laureando con non più di tre esami mancanti, voto di laurea non inferiore a 100/110; ottimo inglese, preferibilmente automuniti (sede di lavoro: Capena); disponibilità a trasferte; rimborso di 800€ mensili più mensa interna.
I cv potranno essere inviati ai seguenti indirizzi mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.