Tipo di Laurea: Business Administration – Scienze Matematiche e Statistiche, Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale, Economia
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism.
The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.
INTERNSHIP – OMNICHANNEL ADOPTION & OPERATIONS
Within the WW Bulgari Omnichannel department, we are searching for young and motivated candidates for a new stage opportunity.
OMNICHANNEL VISION: Redesign the customer purchasing path, exploiting omnichannel capabilities, to execute our «Cliens Rex» motto and develop a unique and irresistible omnichannel experience across all our products and service categories.
OMNICHANNEL ADOPTION & OPERATIONS MISSION: Support the development of the Omni-channel strategy; responsible to lead and implement the Omni-channel operations culture and retail transformation, ensuring continuous business and store operations improvement, maintaining focus on consistency and excellence in all boutique operation
The candidate will support the Omnichannel Adoption and Operations team In the following main activities:
- assessment and evolution activities of the e-commerce user experience; in-store app development and integration with in-store processes & systems, providing input to improve Retail digital competences
- local introduction of new tools /technology/process in the store, maintaining focus and engagement, both at local and central lever, monitoring and collecting users’ feedback and partnering with all involved actors
- measure, optimize, amplify, and address consistency in store processes
- collect boutique needs regarding processes, tools, information; contribute to the acceleration of the digital mindset change
All tasks will be carried out according to the guidelines provided by the line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration – Scienze Matematiche e Statistiche, Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale, Economia
- Project management
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential
- Office computing: Competent with figures and reporting both with visual elements than numerical one is essential
- Business Awareness
- Client Orientation
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities Personal Competencies
- Team building
- Planning & Organization
- Positive approach/attitude
- Multitasking capabilities
- Communication skills
- Digital mindset
Similar experience within a Luxury Retail environment is desired.
Per candidarsi a questa posizione inviare il proprio CV, autorizzando il trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/2003), all’indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com