Pubblicato il 17/05/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Informatica o similari
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
YNAP Group are recruiting a Senior Application Delivery Network Engineer to work as part of the Application Delivery Team within the Global E-Commerce Operations area. Reporting to the Application Delivery Tech Lead the successful candidate will work to provide highly available websites to our customers, by employing top-of-the-class load balancing, DNS and Content Delivery Network services.
YNAP group is a highly collaborative environment requiring candidates to work with skilled engineers across a number of teams and geographic locations.
As a senior member of the team you will be proactive in leading technical direction, engage directly with senior stakeholders and promote the tools and services provided by Engineering Services to the wider IT team through showcases and workshops. You will act as a mentor for members of your team as well as developers from other teams and be proactive in defining and promoting best practices.
- Work closely with application developers and IT teams to ensure well architected highly available, resilient and optimized systems.
- Design, provision and maintain YNAP Load Balancer
- Design, provision and maintain YNAP CDN
- Support other delivery teams in the use of YNAP CDN
- Work with monitoring and NOC teams to define and implement monitoring and support procedures for YNAP Application Delivery systems.
- Coach more junior members of the team in technology and working practices.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate has a degree in Computer Science or similar and has gained 2/3 years of experience working in medium or large companies:
- Experience with high-traffic E-Commerce platforms.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing concepts;
- Familiarity with DNS concepts/implementation;
- Familiarity with network load balancing systems/concepts;
- Good knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocol details;
- Good knowledge of SSL certificate workflow;
- Familiarity with HTTP/HTTPS proxy, reverse proxy, and cache systems/concepts;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good background in Linux systems.
- Familiarity in some or all of AWS services and technologies (ElasticBeanstalk, AWS CLI, ELB, Autoscaling, LaunchConfig, VPC, Route53, Lambda, S3).
- Experience with the F5 BigIP line of products;
- Experience with Akamai (or other CDN provider) services;
- Excellent understanding of web infrastructure (Microsoft IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy).
- Experience of modern Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Chef).
- Excellent scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, php, NodeJS).
- Agile methodology and DevOps principles.
Location: Zola Predosa
Please apply here: https://careers-yoox.icims.com/jobs/2385/senior-application-delivery-network-engineer/job?mobile=false&width=1681&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group’s luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.