Pubblicato il 29/10/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Lettere
College of Higher Education, requires an English/Italian fluent collaborator for Student Services and Reception.
- To act as a first contact for student services and signpost enquirers to appropriate department.
- To provide a professional and effective reception and switchboard provision.
- Responsible for classrooms setting up, printing didactic materials, assisting with setting up college events, presentations and other activities.
- To assist with maintenance and update of student records as appropriate.
- The production of documents and reports etc. using the full Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to student as required including, administration of the Visa Application to support the Admission Department.
- Assist students in finding accommodation through schools’ partners and networks.
- Update and maintain appropriate reference materials and resources including digital noticeboards and the College virtual learning environment.
- Deal with general enquiries from applicants, their families, staff, students and auditors, including e-mail and telephone enquiries.
- Meeting arrangements, minuting of meetings and the monitoring of action points arising from the meetings.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the campus coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Italian
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills, as well as good organizational skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a team with colleagues of various nationalities
- Ability to manage own workload and work within strict time restraints
- Ability in organizing data and preparing reports
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted