Pubblicato il 13/01/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Fisica, Ingegneria, Matematica (lauree STEM)
Job Description & Summary
PwC Deals Line of Service helps organizations execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and economic crime investigations. We work with multinationals, family businesses, private equity funds and financial institutions to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation and value and implement change to deliver synergies.
Edge – Deals Graduate Programme for EMEA is a unique opportunity to launch your career: a three-year programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) that broaden and deepen your knowledge giving you the opportunity to experience at least three Deals Business Units. You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your professional life.
You will have the opportunity to study towards the CFA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of Italy. Furthermore, upon successful completion of Edge Programme, you will gain PwC Master of Deals certificate. CFA and PwC Master of Deals certificate represent your first step to become an international deals expert. At the end of Edge Programme you will specialize in the area and industry that best suit you and where you can build a successful career.
We are currently offering internships in the following areas:
- Merger & Acquisition
- M&A Infrastructure
- Startups and Emerging Companies
- Valuation & Economics
- Transaction Services
- Strategic Deals Services
- Energy & Utilities Deals Strategy
- Post Deal Integration
- Business Recovery Services
- Turnaround Management
- Financial Services
Roles and Responsibilities
Once you have successfully completed the internship you will join the Edge Programme starting from September 2020.
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your professional life.
- To be enrolled in the last year of a Master of Science in Economics/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics (graduation date by October 2020)
- Proficient and effective in Italian and English at a business level
- Strong commitment to work within financial advisory
- Team player and self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Experience of working, studying, or volunteering abroad will be considered a plus
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Master of Science – Economics, Master of Science – Engineering and BusinessDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Please, to apply: https://www.pwc.com/it/it/careers/description.html?wdjobreqid=83594WD&wdcountry=ITA&wdjobsite=Global_Campus_Careers