Pubblicato il 14/01/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale, Matematica
Be part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible.
We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales department at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
You will work in the Third Parties Department:
- Managing and monitoring the activities of external sales force;
- Organizing, with the supervisor, quarter activities for the outsourcing Trade field force;
- Support Key Account activity by C.T.P.;
- Collaborate with the team to organize motor sport/trade events;
- Ensuring the achievement of the objectives defined for suppliers;
- Managing the budget for every type of activities.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in: Economics Management, Statistics, Business Administration or Management Engineering
- Fluent in English and Fluent in Italian
- Solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint What’s ‘nice to have’
- Communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Quick learning capabilities entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
- Problem solving and customer orientation
- Ability to work alone and in teams
- Previous experience in other Company is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We will empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Type of contract: Internship of 6 months length
Work location: Rome
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is particularly engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.