Monitoring and Post-Trading & Membership Department Internship
Pubblicato il 10/10/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza
Borsa Italiana Spa, the company responsible for the organization and management of Italian financial markets, provides an internship opportunity as
Monitoring, Post-Trading & Membership Department in MTS, part of the London Stock Exchange Group. MTS S.p.A. is the company which manages one of the main electronic platforms for the wholesale negotiations of government and fixed income securities.
Workplace: Rome, Via Tomacelli 146
- Management of Transaction Reporting as requested by MIFID II.
- Membership, giving assistance in processing of new applications on MTS SpA managed markets and managing the onboarding on the member portal.
- Support the other activities carried out by the MTS Monitoring & Post Trading group
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in Economics & Law
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, Excel in particular
- Strong Team working attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to cover shifts
Duration of the internship: 6 months
Remuneration: 800 € (gross)
Deadline: November 2019
Email address to apply: UniBIt@borsaitaliana.it