Pubblicato il 30/05/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale, Economia
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, the trainee will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. The trainee will focus on learning how our organization runs.
This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about Project Management and Information Technology. The trainee will work on projects that will give him/her hands-on experience with IT tools, project management methodology, business analysis, quality assurance and change management. The opportunity will allow the trainee to sharpen the communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
- You will support the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Support the project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes
- Understand project finance: financial system monitoring
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Preferable Education: Master degree – Engineering or Economics
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
For the direct application, please feel free to go to: https://performancemanager12.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=278377&company=Ericsson&username