Pubblicato il 07/05/2019
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Economia, Ingegneria Informatica, Ingegneria di Internet, ICT & Internet Engineering, Matematica, Informatica
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits the providing solutions tha enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maxmize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward. We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
- Domain Expertise Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
- Advanced Analylitics Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare
- Unparalleled Data One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
- Transformative Technology Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner – “from molecule to market” – for major life science and pharma companies.
In order to realize our vision, we are looking for Interns to strengthen our Business Intelligence team. The team supports the development of Data Warehousing or reporting systems in a very challenging environment for large and medium pharmaceutical companies.
As an intern, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Support definition of end-user reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks from requirement definition through to end user deployment
- Be exposed to the design and implementation of enterprise data and reporting architectures
- Support data integration and data conversion solutions
- Support the planification and reporting of testing activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc or MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement in Information Technology / Business Informatics, Software Telecommunications Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics/ Economics
- Basic knowledge of most common databases, SQL querying languages, and of most common reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView) would be considered a plus
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Keenness on Innovation and Technology topics
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keenness lo learn and commitment to a rapid development curve,
Benefits: Internship grant (700 euros per month) and lunch vouchers
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.