Pubblicato il 21/12/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Commit yourself to a purpose
If your ambition is to become a Sales Engineer and you are looking for a bright and well-structured training and career path, join Spirax Sarco.
You will find a team of Product Management and Business Development experts that will help you understand our product’s technical features, the market in which we operate and our company growth drivers.
What you will do
- You will develop and maintain trustworthy relationships with current and prospective customers, by visiting companies to observe, understand the needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- You will carry out market analysis, and, using the data collected, contribute to the creation of plans for the development of our business through regional promotions.
- You will guarantee existing contracts, commit yourself to reach long-term agreements and obtain better prices and conditions.
- You will check the correct execution and delivery of orders and take care of the service in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will prepare the offers under the sales and credit policies by negotiating terms and conditions.
We make an expert out of you
The position includes a two-year training that will alternate between theoretical and practical subjects. As recent graduate, your journey with us will begin with a six-month internship. At the end of it you will have the possibility to be hired with an open-ended contract and start our exciting training path.
After an internship in internal sales, particularly in the end-user channel, you will challenge yourself while obtaining field experience searching for new customers. You will manage prices and orders and will be assigned a portfolio of customers in a specific area, which could be in northern or central Italy.
In addition to gaining field experience, during the two years, you will attend Spirax Academy courses. These are provided through our e-learning platform, and you will take exams to complete your training and become a real expert.
Are you our person?
- You graduated in engineering less than a year ago
- You speak and write in Italian and English fluently
- You are familiar with the Google Docs and Microsoft Office packages, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are open to the possibility of travelling and relocating through-out Italy
- You’d like to work in an international environment
- You know how to listen, be heard and build trustworthy relationships
- You can see the opportunities that lie behind problems
- You are a determined person, and challenging goals do not scare you
hot like steam |Share our aim to deliver safe, sustainable and efficient energy
We are the steam specialists. We have more than 5000 employees at our offices in 42 countries. We provide systems, industrial applications and consulting in production processes and technologies. We have more than 100,000 satisfied customers worldwide who always trust us.
Our goal is continuous growth as a steam and thermal energy leader.
Join us and help companies face energy challenges disseminating steam and heat technology.
Working together to achieve excellence
At Spirax Sarco, you will find a welcoming environment, where safety is always paramount. Our people work in teams, establishing partnership and mutual trust relationships. We aim for continuous growth, focusing on skills development to build a sustainable business for the future. We are committed to ensuring that our customers are always satisfied and see us as a partner capable of supporting them in achieving their goals.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that with their culture and experience, each person can positively contribute to the company growth with their unique viewpoints. At Spirax Sarco, we value diversity for a peaceful working environment, where everyone can be free to express themselves and give their best.
The company in charge of the first steps of the recruiting process is Human Value srl.