Pubblicato il 21/01/2020
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Economia, Giurisprudenza
If you’re looking for the next place to go in your career, consider the many opportunities at Mercer. We have a reputation for being a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth and careers of the clients we serve and their employees — but we are equally invested in the development of our own people. As a Mercer colleague, you can look forward to a stimulating career with many opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
Imagine a career:
- Where you deliver meaningful solutions for major organizations and improve the lives of their employees
- With the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in professional services
- That teaches you new technical skills for a better understanding of business and the talent development and HR world.
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Get A Better Understanding of the Roles:
As a Mercer Intern you will support the People Tax & Labour team in all activities related to Expatriate personnel management in taxation, social security and immigration
You will also have the opportunity to support our teams in:
- Analysis and implementation of the most suitable tax and social security scheme in case of transfer/assignment from and to Italy of employees of multinational companies;
- Application of existing bilateral agreements with Italy to avoid double taxation;
- Implementation of agreements of social security in force with Italy in order to ensure compliance with social security obligations in Italy and abroad;
- Identification and implementation of the best immigration procedure in case of transfer/assignment of non-EU and Community nationals posted to Italy.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- English proficiency
- Studies in law, political sciences or economy
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Availability to visit and relate with various offices/Agenzia delle Entrate/INPS/Embassies/Visa’s centre
- Ability to relate with clients and offices
- Ability to manage and catalogue documentation in electronic and paper format
- Ability to process data and information to redefine numerical values
Preferential requirements are a Degree in Tax Law, Social Security Law or Immigration Law and the participation to studies of work programs abroad.
The position is based in Rome
Apply now sending a copy of your cv to: email@example.com.