Pubblicato il 20/01/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza, Ingegneria o affini
Intermedia Selection is looking for a Junior Logistic Specialist resource (preferably new graduate) for a prestigious company leader in logistics and shipment.
Working within a team of 4 people, the candidate will report to the Team Manager and the Operation Unit Manager, taking care of the entire shipment process, from the contact with the client, to the formulation of the offer.
- Taking care of the documentation and verifying the success of the entire service;
- Managing the billing process;
- Working with clients, suppliers, back office staff and management;
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service;
- Expanding the international market Worldwide;
- Creating and increasing network and relationships.
- Previous experience in shipping or logistic will be considered a plus (max 1 year)
- Degree in Economics or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in written and verbal English, another language will be considered a plus
- Be enthusiastic and ready to travel internationally
- Excellent in managing results-oriented plans and stress situations
- Strong Communication and team working skills
- Excellent problem Solving and time management
Location: Roma Sud
If interested, send your CV to: email@example.com (deadline: 6 February 2020)
Rif. VDC 51177
Intermedia Selection, an Italian leading company in recruiting and selection of middle management and qualified professionals, counts more than 35 consultants in Milan and Rome.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS