Pubblicato il 17/04/2019
Tipo Laurea: Economia (Marketing, Business, Comunicazione), Lettere (Comunicazione)
About: Fratelli Poggi S.r.l. is an Italian travertine quarry owner and marble trader based in Tivoli, Rome. The company’s mission is to extract, work and commercialise made in Italy stone worldwide. With 93% of our production being sold abroad, we are continuing to expand our business relationships in all 5 continents according to the fluctuating and volatile demand for our products.
F.lli Poggi S.r.l. seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for an internationally well known business driven organisation.
- Assist in planning and writing monthly eNewsletter
- Provide marketing material to update and maintain Fratelli Poggi’s social media presence, including scheduling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ updates
- Designing graphics and other marketing material for major marble fairs around the globe
- Liaising with external agencies to update F.lli Poggi’s website (including SEO)
- Updating our CRM platforms with current and potential customers
- Researching potential marble customers (architects, construction companies, designers etc.) and bid projects in all 5 continents
- Researching potential marble vendor online platforms and developing ideas on how to take advantage of them for F.lli Poggi’s business operations
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas for marketing and communications
- Fluency in English and Italian language (other languages are an asset)
- Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Business or Public Relations)
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Photography skills
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools). Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with both internal & external contacts
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to conduct basic research, including one-on-one or group interviews
- A commitment to professional ethics and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
Start Date: As soon as possible, requires 6 month commitment.
Hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week. National and international travel may be occasionally required.
Graduate candidates are ideal; undergraduates are welcome to apply. Part time positions may be considered on an individual basis.
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
F.lli Poggi S.r.l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.