Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza, Ingegneria, Lettere, Scienze
Holidog, the leading pet-tech company in Europe, is currently looking for a talented and motivated Customer Happiness Assistant to join its team in this exciting new venture. Operating in over 10 countries and appearing in over 5 industry sectors, Holidog aims to improve the health and well-being of pets and their families through goods and services. Already number 1 in Europe, we connect over a million pet parents and pet sitters across the world. Our newest initiative, Hector Kitchen is leading the marketplace for pet food in providing healthy, tailored food delivered to your doorstep designed by our team of specialists.
holidog.com | hectorkitchen.com
- Validation: you will monitor the activity of users, report irregularities and follow up on spotted issues to rest of the customer service team to improve conversion and processes within the customer service.
- Feedback analysis: you will suggest improvements to our service and innovative ideas based on feedback from our pet-parent customers that you will have analysed.
- Email handling: You will use our professional software to answer customer requests, follow up on investigations and different types of cases and issues while following the specific objectives defined by the CRM manager.
- Social Media management : under the supervision of our social media manager you will help us build a community on Facebook by posting on our pages and replying to our followers.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Team Player: You know how to work in a team, have excellent communication, know how to report things efficiently, you have experience in reporting frequently to a team leader/manager.
- Critical thinking: You are great at making quick decisions and are able to be analytical and critical.
- Tools and softwares: You have already worked in a customer service, handled emails, communicated with clients on an online chat and ideally used tools like Intercom, Olark and especially Zendesk.
- Curiosity: you have a positive attitude and show willingness to learn new concepts and improve. You are not afraid to ask questions and get out of your comfort zone.
- Customer Savior: you love customer service and see yourself having a career in it. You already have one successful experience at an equivalent position and can present results/achievements.
- Language requirements: Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian is mandatory, additionally you have at least a professional level of French or/and English.
If you match this description, then apply now through https://goo.gl/7CQrH0
- Start date: Immediate.
- Type of contract: Full time hours (40 hours a week) Monday to Friday.
- Location: Remote working.
Remuneration: (depending on hours/profile).