Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria, Lettere
QRP International is one of the major players in the Project Management Training market in Europe, and supports organisations in the development of their personal skills and in the successful implementation of these Best Practices through our accredited trainers and consultants. QRP International is a fast growing company, with a dynamic, young and results driven atmosphere.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive France. The Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager in Como, Italy.
A Talented Marketing Executive developing the marketing strategy and developing the marketing plan for our French company
You will undertake marketing projects for the beneﬁt of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a diﬀerence for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
A passionate for the “art” of marketing with an abundance of ideas for building eﬃcient strategies.
You must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Responsible for contributing to global marketing strategies
- Responsible for developing the country marketing strategy by adapting the global marketing strategy
- Responsible for developing the country marketing plan
- Responsible for contributing to the country business strategy
- Responsible for changes to website content, linking and other factors to improve our company’s and our content’s natural search rank for target keywords.
- Responsible for Google adwords Campaigns, in order to maximize ROI.
- To own the majority of the marketing funnel for our You will be in charge of attracting site traﬃc, converting that traﬃc into contacts and leads for the business
- To develop and track newsletter campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success.
- To project manage the online events annual plan to generate new contacts and create brand ﬁdelisation for actual clients
- To manage social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into contacts.
- To write and produce various types of contents regularly, to expand our company’s digital awareness across social media and blog.
- Support Marketing Manager in organizing various marketing projects
- Conduct competition/market research and analyze reports/questionnaires
- Training and Exam Administration
- NATIVE FRENCH SPEAKER
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Adwords
- Experience in B2B marketing funnel
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing concepts ,metrics and tools such as mailchimp
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, lead generation
- Experience in event management
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of WordPress, LinkedIn and Twitter and potentially additional channels (Google+, SlideShare, Facebook)and their best practices
- Experience producing content for the web speciﬁcally, as well as channel-speciﬁc knowledge
- Project Management
- Able to embrace QRP Core Values in everyday work
- We do our utmost to make our clients happy
- We enjoy working together as a team
- We keep our word
- Strategic Vision
- Results orientation
- Time Management
- Openness to change
- Sense of belonging
- Highly analytical
- Able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and website optimization.
- Able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and newsletter optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Reporting to Marketing Manager
- Working relationships – Business Development Manager, Operations Manager
- 12 months
- 21.000 – 25.000 Gross salary
- Starting October 2018
- Based in Como, Italy
- Subsequent to the initial period and good performance QRP intend to oﬀer long term contract to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV with motivation and reference MEFR2018 to: Michelangelo Carbone firstname.lastname@example.org
The intensive recruitment process includes interviews, reference checks and psychometric assessments.