HR & Organization Specialist Internship
Pubblicato il 20/09/2016
Tipo Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
Ariston Thermo Group is one of the world’s leading companies in heating, offering a complete range of heating and hot water products, systems and services designed to provide the maximum degree of comfort with the minimum environmental impact and minimum use of energy.
Ariston Thermo Group, in order to grow the capabilities of HR Organization department is searching for:
HR & ORGANIZATION SPECIALIST
The role, within the HR & Organization structure, will participate and support the following activities:
- Participate in the implementation of HR management & development tools for the Corporate area: hiring, performance evaluation, training and development processes
- Involved in organizational analysis to review micro / macro organizational structure
- Support in the management and updating of organizational documents and Group organizational charts
- Support in identifying process improvements and reengineering actions
- Collaborate in projects for the introduction of new HR information systems in all the countries of the Group
- Support in the implementation of HR policies and guidelines
- Assist in the implementation of reporting (monthly headcount, labor cost, etc.)
- Participate in the processes of compensation and incentive systems
The ideal candidate is a new graduate in Economics or Management Engineering with a brilliant academic career and strong interest for human resources.
Accountability, problem solving and goal orientation, interpersonal and organizational skills complete the profile.
Availability to travel, proficiency in English and good knowledge of MS-Office tools are mandatory.
Place of Work: Milano – MI
If interested please send your updated cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.