Pubblicato il 24/05/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Informatica e gestionale, Informatica
Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
YES Internship Program – IS Analyst (IT Department)
- Internship of 6 months length
- International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
- Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will work in the Information Services (IT) department in:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements and processes with a great focus on innovation, formalizing scope and deliverables
- Assure collaboration tools awareness and ease the migration of a digital workplace within the organization
- Assure run and support of local solutions collaborating with external business partners
- Bring innovative ideas by proactively searching for new ways to improve current processes and transforming the business with innovative solutions, having consumer at the core and fostering an agile and digital ecosystem
- IT background and passion about technology and innovation
- University degree in: Engineering (Computer, Management, Systems), Computer Science, Management, Economics, Marketing.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Communication skills
- Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
- Problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and in team
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Work location: Rome
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, leader in the tobacco world. With over 500 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of potentially reduced risk products.