Pubblicato il 19/11/2019
Graduate Responsabile di Produzione – Area Manager – Leadership Program – Italy – 2020
Tipo di Laurea conseguita all’Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata” (magistrale): Economia, Ingegneria, Business Administration, Management Engineering
- Link to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/fr/jobs/990542/graduate-responsabile-di-produzione-area-manager-leadership-program-italy-2020?mode%5B%5D=view
- Deadline: please apply by December 8th
- Selection: selected students will be invited on December 10th
- Job description: Read more
Amazon will invite the selected graduates/students for an on campus interview that will take place December 12th at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata (Room “F”, Building B, Second Floor). Interviews starting from 9am: the selected candidates have been informed by Amazon about the scheduling.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join the fast paced world of Logistics in Italian Operations as a Graduate Area/Shift Manager. This will be a permanent role from day one with structured onboarding and plenty of training and support.
An Area/Shift Manager is a manager with a bias for action. You will manage day-to-day operations in one of the segments from inbound to outbound (receiving, stowing, picking, packing, and shipping) and liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of operations. Through your work, you will continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the Fulfilment centre provides to our customers.
In this role you will lead and develop a team of associates to their full potential, ensuring your team meets performance objectives in order to fulfill and exceed our customers’ expectations. You will learn to carry out a manager’s responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; ensuring that standards of discipline are maintained and infringements are handled appropriately.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for measuring, evaluating and improving the processes in the areas of Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics, obtaining and reporting on key metrics data and driving production within your area.
You will be managing aspects of output in your area: people management, metrics, productivity targets, and process improvements. The extent of your duties will include:
- Maintain health and safety standards within your area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Lead, manage and mentor a large and diverse team of associates in a specified department within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment.
The result is a learning environment that’s quite unlike any other. You’ll have the chance to work alongside experienced leaders, giving you a unique insight into our business and the skills you need to excel within it.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You will be able demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts hours (could be nights) and commit the time required to get the job done
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in an operations or customer-facing environment so much the better
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.