Pubblicato il 13/06/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Lear is a research centre and an economic consulting firm that specializes in applying microeconomic and quantitative tools to address competition and regulatory issues. Lear supports firms and their legal advisers in the assessment of the competitive implications of mergers, acquisitions and vertical agreements, and provides strategic advice, as well as independent expert testimony, to parties throughout merger review and litigation proceedings. In addition, Lear undertakes studies and research projects for trade associations, regulatory agencies and public institutions in the field of industrial organization and competition economics.
More information on Lear can be found at www.learlab.com.
Lear is offering a six month internship ideally starting from July 2019 to students that are completing, or are in the course of completing, their studies. The position is based in Rome. Successful applicants are expected to support senior staff and are typically involved in data collection and analysis, desk research, preliminary drafting of reports.
- have completed their Bachelor and Master in Economics (or be about to complete their Master);
- have an interest in industrial economics and competition policy;
- have good quantitative and analytical skills;
- be willing to work in team and be able to meet tight deadlines;
- be fluent in English. The knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office. The knowledge of statisticalmathematical softwares, such as Stata, E-Views and Matlab, is an advantage; – have a proactive attitude and self-motivation.
Expenses will be covered.
CVs, together with cover letters, can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lear is an equal opportunities employer.