Pubblicato il 08/11/2018
Tipo di laurea (triennio): ingegneria Informatica, Informatica, Matematica, Fisica
About the role
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge and passion around the Data model design and implementation (such as data integrity, normalization and relationships and creation of logical database reporting design). He will work with collegues with high seniority for design analytical and forecasting models around all the HR processes.
Candidate must be proactive, detail oriented, and able to manage time effectively. He must also have high level verbal and written communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills.
- Design solution for analytics and planning through the provided technologies
- Implement the solutions (or coordinate the implementation from others)
- Manage project assignments and day-to-day deliverables, reports and online dashboards.
Skills and Competencies (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration in technical engineer or software development or statistics
- Fluent English
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following skills & abilities
- Passion for data analysis and business intelligence themes
- Knowledges of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of business planning and simulation applications
- Curiosity for HR processes
- Probing & Problem Solving
- Communication – written and verbal
Allos offers you an internship for your continuous training in new technologies and a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, innovative and growing organization.
Please apply via this link: https://www.allos.it/internship-as-junior-hr-reporting-analyst/.