Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism.
The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.
In such a dynamic and motivating context as Bulgari Accessori Srl, we are offering an exceptional opportunity to kick-start your professional career growth. We are looking forward to recently graduated students to join our Master Data & Transversal IT Projects Department as intern, based in Florence.
- Support master data definition and registration in the systems within the assigned area of responsibility, respecting Corporate Data Quality guidelines, in order to ensure data completeness, reliability and quality in all Company database and tools
- Input, update and manage into the relevant database all master data for use in product development, operations, sales, marketing processes, as well as in administration and controlling reporting.
- Support the data owners in collecting and structuring master data respecting data classifications and codification rules, according to Data Quality guidelines
- Promptly update technical master data if required (changes in products/raw materials/components, processes, company procedures, regulations) (where applicable)
- Support periodic check on master data and product lifecycle in order to ensure quality, completeness and reliability of all information registered in the systems
- Support for all activities relevant to master data
- Support and participate in business/IT projects to identify impacts on master data and follow up the implementation of changes in master data management processes and in the master data system database
- Participate in IT projects to develop/implement other systems and tools in order to boost master data management evolution.
- Master’s Degree Engineering Management, experiences abroad – academic or professional – are considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- IT applications – Proficiency in Excel
- Good command and knowledge of latest technologies (Web applications)
- Database management techniques is a plus
- Access and SAP are a plus
- Analysis and problem solving
- Integrity & Trust
- Team Working
- Flexibility and curiosity
Per candidarsi a questa posizione inviare il proprio CV, autorizzando il trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/2003), all’indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com