Pubblicato il 28/03/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Lettere (Comunicazione)
American Express is looking for a young graduate/near-graduated student to be part of Marketing Team, to support the Global Commercial Services department.
Your new company
American Express is a global services company that provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
As leader in the payment services, American Express is the world’s largest card issuer by purchase volume and as the premium network for high-spending card members it processes millions of transactions daily. Moreover it operates as one of the world’s largest travel networks,
Your new role
The trainee will support the Team in the following activities:
- Regular analysis and presentations for marketing activities by using Excel, Power Point and internal tools
- Execution and planning of marketing communication and events
- Support on Digital marketing and telemarketing activities
- Able to work on cross functional and international projects
What you’ll need to succeed
- Graduate/Near-Graduate student in Marketing, Business Administration, International Management or Communication
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Proficiency knowledge of Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Attitude to problem solving, organizational skills and time management
- Able to build relationship across internal teams and external Suppliers
Moreover is necessary curiosity, team working, attention to details and resulted – oriented. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.