Pubblicato il 14/06/2018
Tipo di Laurea (triennale e magistrale): Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
For our Italian Plant in Ferentino (FR) we are looking for a Trainee in Health and Safety Area.
Through integration into our Health, safety, security & environment department the trainee will be leaded to acquisition and implementation of strategic and operative tools, experimenting both soft and hard skills proper of the specific area.
Firstly by observation activities and secondly through active and proactive support, the trainee will be able to achieve growing autonomy in on-going processes, practices and activities.
- Involvement and support into the following activities:
- Organize and supervise ordinary and extra-ordinary maintenance operations
- Contact with plant and maintenance external companies
- Maintenance and improvement of actual HSSE data base.
- Reinforcement of theoretical knowledge and its practical application, supporting HSEE team
- Comprehension of processes and dynamics proper of an automotive company
- Personal contribute on procedures improvement, acquisition and respect of the existing procedures.
Proper application of the actual laws regarding work places safety and the management of all the processes which aim to ensure environmental protection.
- Excellent skills in analysis and planning, proactive behavior, problem solving, international mindset, communication, results orientation, flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English language, in oral and written production both.
- Advanced User in MS Office (Excel)
- Good skills in relating and team working.
Internship: 6 months starting from July;
Gross monthly reimbursement: 800 euros + canteen
Valeo is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce. Interested candidates can send their CV with authorization for D.lgs 196/2003 to firstname.lastname@example.org.