Pubblicato il: 20/02/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
For our Italian site in Ferentino we are looking for a trainee in purchasing department
This internship is aiming to give the opportunity to have an experience in purchasing area in the automotive industry as well as get in touch with supplier Integration into Projects , ensuring of segment strategies compliance along sourcing process.
Support the procurement team in the following activities:
- Participation to Project Meeting and and award
- Preparation of Sourcing Plan to define commitments and conditions
- Identification of Critical Parts in the process and assessment of preselected risk impacts on the project related to Development or Production capacity, Technical or Quality capability, financial sustainability
- Assess pre-selected suppliers risk impacts on the project related to Development or Production capacity, Technical or Quality capability, financial sustainability.
- Commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets.
- Communication between project teams and suppliers. Ensures all necessary documentation
Duration: 6 months full time
800 euro as a reimbursement (gross amount)
canteen for free
Degree: bachelor or master (engineering/economics)