Pubblicato il : 30/05/2016
Tipo Laurea: Economia
Why PwC? PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Value is a product of trust. The trust your clients have in you. The trust you have in your people, strategies, and systems. And the trust you have in your business advisors. As the world’s leading professional services firm, we know that value and trust are also the ingredients of a quality relationship — and that they are earned over more than a single engagement. No matter how big our clients are, public or private, and in what industries or sectors they do business, we can help them work smarter, and reach their goals. Have a look at the services we offer, below. Audit and assurance, Consulting, Deals, Human Resources, Legal, Middle market and private companies, Taxes.
Why Mexico? Look at this video, we are sure it will give you a broader perspective about Mexico: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWcKpFp5HAA
- Generate networks and relations with the Italian business community in Mexico to increase sales for PwC with Companies in Mexico leaded by Italian
- Manage relations with the Chamber of Commerce, Embassy, CEO/CFOs of Italian Companies in México, high executives in leading companies based in México.
- Manage relationships with PwC in order to identify opportunities with Global
- Organize PwC events for Italian community and co-organize events together, as well as sponsor events relevant for the community on weekly
- To identify and target needs in potential clients to link them with the relevant expert that can provide a solution in the firm (lot of internal networking in the firm, and lot of sales activities).
- Italian: Native
- English: Intermediate/advanced Spanish: Intermediate
- Weekday work hours: 08.00 – 18.00
- Salary: $USD 11,000 Mexican pesos monthly
- Vacation policy: negotiable with manager
Practice your skills on Business Development activities with International clients. Work with an international team on Sales and Business Development projects. Learn about external Financial Audit practices with PwC Clients from different industries. Gain strong relational, interpersonal and team skills in an international department, deep insight into the field of auditing. Practice your ability to work under time pressure, work with and learn from team members with a wide variety of skills and experience.
Balanced Score Card, Business Cases, Talent Pipeline (if needed), budget, activities plan, events management, etc
The purpose of the internship is that you can be hired by PwC after the internship and create a long-term career.
If interested please send you cv to: email@example.com.