Pubblicato il 05/09/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Dante Labs is an international e-commerce company with offices in L’Aquila (Italy) and New York (USA). This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
About The Role – Marketing Specialist Intern
We are looking for a talented, passionate and confident Marketing Specialist Intern with strong business acumen. You will identify, evaluate and define the content and media, through which you will engage with and influence our target segments. You will be responsible for planning, executing and measuring the performance of our online marketing campaigns across the globe. You will create marketing content for multiple channels to reach our target segments to drive demand. The channels can be email, social media, PPC campaigns and so on.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Drive demand for Dante Labs products by planning and executing different online marketing campaigns
- Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for different marketing channels and iterate through these to achieve the best possible performance
- Synthesize, analyze and report marketing campaign metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or relevant field of study
- Passion for digital marketing and e-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented (e.g. able to review large volumes of content & catch even minor errors)
- Customer obsessed
Please send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org